CTET 2018 registration form released officially. You can easily fill the CTET 2018 registration form through online mode. Central Board of Secondary Education is going to organize the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This CTET is the 11th edition of CTET which will be held in February 2018.
CTET 2018 Registration form
Eligible applicants will be able to apply through the official site of Central TET 2018 exam. Candidates will be able to deposit payment of application fee from the month of January 2018. Candidates can make an online correction in Application form till the last date of January 2018. CTET 2018 registration form last date will be published soon by the CBSE board.
Every year a large number of candidates appears for this Central TET exam. The exam is taken to allow candidates who want to fulfill their dream of teaching. Candidates who want to get appear in the CTET 2018 exam have to apply online from the official web port until January 2018. As soon as possible CTET 2018 registration form is available here to fill.
CTET Online Registration Process 2018
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET is a common entrance examination which is conducted for the Indian teachers. This test is mandatory for the teachers those who want to become a government school teacher. By log on our website, you can check the complete information about CTET online registration process 2018.
CTET 2018 Online Registration
- Start date for online registration – December 2017
- Last date for submission of application: January 2018
- Correction in Application form allow until End of January 2018
- Date of issue of admit card: February 2018
- Examination date: February 2018
- Paper II – 9.30 A.M – 12.30 noon
- Paper I – 2.00 P.M – 4.30 P.M
- Date of result declaration on or before: 2nd week of April 2018
Online Registration Process
The admission process of Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test CTET is based on two phases. That is the common written exam and the personal interview.
- Common written exam – A common written exam is conducted for all the applied candidates
- Personal Interview – Next personal interview is conducted for the candidates qualified in written exam.
CTET 2018 Online Registration Process
Candidates have to fill the online registration form from the official site and then follow the details below:
- At first, go to the official site of Central TET exam 2018 ctet.nic.in
- Now search for “Register Online” and click on that option
- The registration form for Central TET exam of 2018 opens in the window.
- Now fill the CTET 2018 registration form with the needed accurate information
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button
Now you have registered with CTET 2018. An individual login ID and password is provided for you.
Applying for CTET 2018 Exam
After registering for Central Teacher Eligibility Test of 2018 candidates have to apply for it.
Now access the online application of Central Teacher Eligibility Test of 2018 by using the login credentials provided to you
- Enter the login id and password and login
- Next click on Proceed to Apply Online
- The online application form of Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 appears on the screen
- Fill in the CTET 2018 online application form with required information
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the given place
- Now pay the application fee for your category. The fee will be payable by either through Bank Challan and Debit or Credit card
- Now click on submit button
- Once the CTET 2018 application form is submitted, a confirmation page will be shown
Get a print out of the Confirmation Page for further references
Application fee Foe CTET Exam
- The application fee for General category candidates is Rs. 600/- for Paper I
- The application fee for SC and ST category candidates is Rs.300/- for Paper I
- For both papers, the application fee for General category is Rs.1000/-
- For both papers, the application fee for SC and ST category is Rs.500/-
For more information related CTET 2018 registration form process, you can easily check the official website. Thanks for using our site contents. It is a promise that we will update our site with more details.