CTET Psychology study material 2018 is available here in pdf format. All the candidates can download CTET psychology study material 2018 from our web page. Central TET exam is a common written exam. The number of keen aspirants appears for this exam. Hence the competition is little heavy. Candidates have to prepare in a good manner. They have to pay attention to special subjects such as Psychology, Paedology etc. They can use some materials and notes for such subjects.
CTET Psychology study material 2018
Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test contains many subjects in its syllabus such as English, Hindi, Science, Social Science etc. Psychology is also one of the subjects of CTET exam syllabus. This subject contains 30 questions and each question carries 30 marks.
These are the study materials of CTET Psychology subject. CTET Psychology study materials include notes, question papers, sample papers, model question papers, previous year question papers, mock test papers etc. candidates can get these study materials from online. Candidates have to search for psychology materials and can download it in pdf format into their own device.
CTET 2018 important topic of Psychology syllabus
Through these study materials, candidates find easy to clear the Central TET exam. Candidates will be able to easily answer the questions by preparing using these notes and sample papers. Candidates are able to easily answer Psychology questions. Some of the important topics of Psychology syllabus is given below:
- Concept of development and its relationship with learning
- Principles of the Development of Children
- Influence of Heredity and Environment
- Socialization process: Social world and children, teachers, peers
- Overview of Piaget’s Theory of Cognitive Development
- Piaget’s view on Moral Development
- Kohlberg’s stages of Moral Development
- Concept of Progressive education
- Concept of Intelligence and its Nature and functions
- Theories of Intelligence
- Measurement of Intelligence & Types of Intelligence Test
- Concept of age, chronological age, and intelligent quotient
- Language and thought
- Characteristics and functions of language development
- Problems & solutions of Language development
- Role of Language in Human Society
- Gender as a Social Construct: gender roles, gender – bias and educational practice
- Individual differences
- Evaluation: Types of a good evaluation process
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation
Every candidate appears for CTET exam need some CTET psychology study materials for their exam preparation. CTET study materials serve as some additional material for their practice. By using CTET Psychology study materials candidates prepare well for the Central TET exam.
How to download CTET Psychology Study Materials
These study materials contain important notes and formulas. So candidates can know about the important points and formula.
- Log on to the official web port of CTET exam ctet.nic.in
- In that site, search for “CTET psychology Study materials” option
- Then select “CTET Psychology” menu from that
- The next page will display the CTET study material links for Psychology subject
- Click on that link and download the study materials
Now candidates can use these CTET Psychology study materials for their exam. Candidates can get these materials and notes from all other sites on the internet. Thanks for visiting our site. We promise you for further updates.