Details related CTET 2018 photo & signature measurement is available here. Those candidates want to know the CTET 2018 photo & signature measurement specification can check it directly. The Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test which is conducted for the 2018 year is commonly called as CTET 2018 or Central TET 2018. Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has announced the complete details of the upcoming Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. As per the recent notification, the exam date for Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test is scheduled soon.
CTET 2018 Photo Signature
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET is a common entrance examination which is conducted for the Indian teachers. This test is mandatory for the teachers those who want to become a government school teacher. This test is conducted by the central government of India.
Candidates those who are going to apply for this CTET 2018 are advised to go through the notification thoroughly. Further information related CTET 2018 photo signature specification is available in here to check. For checking more updates related CTET 2018 Photo & signature specification read the article patiently.
CTET Photograph and Signature specifications
Before applying online for CTET 2018 exam, an applicant will be required to have a scanned copy of his or her photograph and signature as per the specifications. These CTET photo & signature specifications are issued by Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE, the examination authority of Central TET exam 2018.
If you are going to apply for CTET recruitment and don’t know the photograph & signature specification, then don’t worry about this, you can check the complete details about CTET Photograph & signature specification from this web page. The desired specifications of photograph and signature of the Central TET exam 2018 is given below.
- Photograph of the applicant must be a recent passport style color photograph.
- Candidates have to make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light colored background with a relaxed face.
- If you have to use “flash”, ensure that there’s no “red-eye”
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Image dimensions of photograph must be 3.5 cm (width) * 4.5 cm (height) only
- Image dimensions of signature should be 3.5 cm (width) * .5 cm (height) only
- Make sure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 kb. If the size of the file is more than the desired size, then adjust the settings.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb
CTET Signature & Photo specification 2018
- The applicant has to sign their own signature on a white paper with black ink pen
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant, not by any other person
- The scanned images of photographs and signature should be in jpg format only
Thanks for being our user. We promise you for more updates on our site for your reference. Keep visiting our site.