CBSE board will issue the CTET passing marks list on their official website. All candidates can also check the CTET passing marks list from the below page link. The Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test CTET is the most important exam for those who are aspiring to make a career in teaching profession. Every year the CTET exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE two times in a year. The Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test of 2018 is to be conducted in the month of February 2018.
CTET Passing marks
In the CTET 2018 exam, in addition to satisfying the eligibility condition, the candidates need to obtain the minimum qualifying marks as approved by CBSE. This qualifying mark is also called as CTET 2018 cut off marks. This is the minimum marks or percentile which each and every applicant of CTET 2018 exam has to gain in order to qualify in this Central TET exam of 2018.
Direct link to check the CTET Passing marks 2018 are provided below page. check the mini Qualifying marks list from the below page and you can make a rough idea about their selection or not.
CTET 2018 Passing marks for SC/ ST category
This qualifying mark is usually decided by the board which conducts the examination. Therefore in the case of Central TET exam 2018, this qualifying mark is decided by Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE. This qualifying mark is not same for all category candidates. It may vary depending on the category of candidates. Similarly qualifying marks changes based on type and difficulty of the exam. Through this article, you can check the CTET 2018 passing marks list for all categories.
Expected qualifying marks
|Category||CTET Previous year qualifying marks||CTET 2018 Expected qualifying marks|
Why is it needed?
- This CTET exam qualifying mark is needed for the candidate to qualify in Central TET 2018 exam.
- Candidates have to score this qualifying mark to get placed as a teacher in Central government schools.
- It is considered as one of the important eligibility criteria in the selection process of Central TET exam 2018
- At the time of interview or counselling, candidates are verified whether they have scored the desire qualifying marks or not
How to check CTET qualifying marks 2018?
- Go to the web portal of Central TET 2018 exam ctet.nic.in
- From the home page of this site, click on “CTET 2018 Qualifying marks”
- Select the paper that you want to check the qualifying marks that is either Paper I or Paper II
- Click on the next button
- The list with the CTET cut off marks will now be displayed category wise
- Candidates can now verify their qualifying marks or cut off marks for their category
We thank you for using our site. We promise that we will update our site with more details.