CTET exam date 2018 will be announced soon by the CBSE board. All candidates can check the CTET exam date 2018 from the below page just log on the official website. The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE conducts the CTET exam. CBSE conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET for aspirants having desire to join Central Government Schools such as NVS/ KVS/ Tibetan school etc as a teacher.
CTET Exam date 2018
It is an All India level entrance exam which is conducted every year. States who do not organize Teacher Eligibility Test recruit candidates on the basis of their CTET score only. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test exam is one of the very toughest entrance examinations conducted in India.
It is noted that around 9 lakh candidates have appeared for the CTET exam every academic year. It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process. CTET Exam Date 2018 is not declared yet. Whenever CBSE board release the CTET exam date & time, then we will inform through our website.
CTET 2018 Exam Dates & time
All the details related to Central Teacher’s Eligibility is available on the official site of Central Board of Secondary Education. The important dates related to Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2018 are given below. It is expected dates only.
- Start date for online registration – May 2018
- Last date for submission of application: June 2018
- Correction in Application form allow until End of June 2018
- Date of issue of admit card: July 2018
- Examination date: July 2018
- Date of result declaration on or before: 2nd week of Aug 2018
Candidates can even download the details of CTET 2018 exam date and timing as pdf through their admit cards. Candidates can even contact the Central TET 2018 help desk or helpline number for knowing about the exam dates and timings.
CTET 2018 Exam Timings
The timing for Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2018 is given below. This is provided as per the reference of previous year CTET 2018 exam.
Paper II – 9.30 A.M – 12.30 noon
Paper I – 2.00 P.M – 4.30 P.M
The total time duration for the Paper II of Central TET 2018 exam is 3 hours or 180 minutes. The total time duration for Paper I of Central TET 2018 exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
How to Check CTET Exam 2018 Schedule and Timings?
To verify the exam date and timing of Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test of 2018, candidates can use the following steps:
- At first log on to the official site of CTET exam 2018 which is ctet.nic.in
- The front page of this site opens on the screen
- In that, candidates have to select “CTET 2018 Notification” menu
- Then candidates have to choose “CTET 2018 Exam date & timing” option
- This will opens a new page which contains the details of CTET 2018 exam’s date and timings for each batch
This includes the details of exam dates and timings of CTET 2018. Candidates those who want to verify the details of Central TET exam 2018 are asked to visit the official site of CTET 2018 exam or official site of CBSE. Now candidates can verify the date and time of their batch of CTET 2018 exam. We are very happy to inform our sincere thanks to you. We also promise you for further updates.