In this article, we are providing information related CTET eligibility criteria 2018 for all categories. Those candidates who want to apply may check the CTET eligibility criteria 2018 from this web page. The Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test CTET exam is conducted yearly twice. This CTET exam is conducted for candidates those who are applying for both lower level and upper level primary and secondary teacher posts.
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates must have to clear this exam and it is one of the important criteria for getting the teacher job in central government schools. Every year more amount of candidates applied and appeared for Central TET exam.
This CTET exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE for the applied candidates. By log on our website, all candidates can check the CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for SC/ ST/OBC and other categories. Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4th year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
CTET 2018 Educational Qualification
In this web page, we are providing CTET 2018 eligibility criteria in detailed. All candidates can easily check the details about age limit, selection process, vacancy details, education qualification.
- Senior secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 45% of marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2nd-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE, Regulations
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of year Bachelor of Elementary Education B.Ed
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two-year diploma in Elementary education
- Minimum qualification for Class VI to VIII
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2nd-year Diploma in Elementary Education
Graduation with at least 50% of marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 –year Bachelor in Education B.Ed, in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
CTET Age Limit 2018
Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for CTET eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC and differently abled. For checking more information related CTET 2018 Eligibility criteria, read the official notification published by the board.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the candidates those who apply for Central TET exam 2018 is given below:
- The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years
- The maximum age limit for the candidates is 40 years
How to Check CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates those who want to check the eligibility criteria for 2018 Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test can use the following steps:
- Enter into the official website Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test CTET 2018 octet.nic.in
- Search for the “CTET Notification 2018” link from the homepage.
- The notification of CTET 2018 opens on the screen
- Now search for downloading link for this notification
- To download this CTET 2018 notification on the “Download as PDF” link
- The notification of CTET will be downloaded to your device.
- Open the notification and check the details about CTET 2018 Eligibility criteria.
Now candidates have to go through the notification of CTET 2018 exam. this contains the detailed information about the eligibility criteria of CTET 2018 exam.
Thanks for visiting and using our website for checking details about CTET Eligibility criteria 2018. This is a promise from us that we will update our site often with more updates and details for the users’ reference.